Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Two Weeks of Weigh in Wednesdays

Sorry I missed my weekly weigh in last week, I have been busy busy.  One of the ladies at work had to suddenly go on medical leave so for the time being I am taking over her duties which is making my days a bit more interesting.

Last weeks weigh in...

Starting Weight (Nov 16, 2012): 192.8
Last Week (Mar 13): 168.8
This Week (Mar 20): 167.4

1.4 pound loss!

This weeks weigh in...

Starting Weight (Nov 16, 2012): 192.8
Last Week: 167.4
This Week: 164

3.4 pound loss!

Woohoo! Over the last 2 weeks I have lost 4.8 pounds for a total of 28.8 pounds lost since November 16th!  And I went away this past weekend to Jasper so I am very happy with the loss I had this week.  Guess I did good with my food choices while I was away.

I have bought a few new outfits in the last few weeks because my clothes were getting pretty baggy and I was getting tired of having to pull up my pants all the time.  LOL  The funny thing is I am not sure how long these new clothes are going to last either with the weight I am still losing and want to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment