Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday

Okay it is back to my weekly weigh in posts

Starting Weight (Nov 16, 2012): 192.8
Last Week: 185.8
This Week: 183.3

2.5 pound loss!

Well I guess it is a start to getting back to where I was back at the end of March.  I have gotten back into running slowly.  My plan is to run at least 30 min each day from Mon - Sat (weather permitting) and than do a long run on Sundays.  I started this on Monday and so far so good.

I also decided to join Weightwatchers Online last night.  I have done Weightwatchers in the past and as long as I stick to the plan I do well.  I think I need the structure.  We'll see how it goes. =)  I will do my weekly weigh ins for Weightwatchers on Wednesday as well so I don't confuse myself. LOL

I need to come up with some Weightwatchers friendly breakfast and lunch ideas.  I have been getting a frozen lemonade and sometimes a ham and egg wrap from Tim Horton's but the frozen lemondae itself it like 8 points.  That won't be happening anymore!  I got yogurt & berries from Tim Horton's this morning for 4 points and am planning to get a 6" sub from Subway for lunch.  Will need to figure out some lunches that I can bring from home though.

How was your week?  Any Weightwatchers friendly breakfast and/or lunch ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment