Monday, November 19, 2012

Planning for 2013

It is looking like I will get a membership for the Y with my Mom.

I have been doing pretty good with eating healthier.  I have been using the My Fitness Pal app on my phone. It has a great feature that lets you scan the barcode on an item and it will input the nutritional information for you.  I love it!  I was playing with it all weekend long.

I have been looking at races to aim for in 2013 and here is what I have come up with so far:

Jan 1 - 28th Annual Resolution Run (5k)
Feb 24 - Hypothermic Half Marathon
Mar 17 - St Patrick's Day Trail Run (10k)
Apr 28 - 3rd Annual Spring Thaw Run (10k)
Aug 18 - Canadian Derby Edmonton Marathon (Half)
Oct 20 - 30th Annual Fall Classic (10 miles)

I spent a couple hours tonight putting together training plans for each of these runs and now my exercise schedule is planned from Dec 3, 2012 to Oct 20, 2013.  Now to just stick to these plans, that is the hard part. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment