Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday

So my plan to run each day is not starting out well.  Between the kid's activities and hubby's hockey and work I haven't been able to get to the gym after work.  It is dark before and after work so I am uncomfortable running by myself outside.  Tonight is also not looking good for a run as hubby has a hockey game to coach.  I guess I will just stick to the running 3 days a week plan.  Maybe once it stays light outside for a while after work I try working on running each day.

Got some potentially upsetting news about my nephew yesterday.  There is a possibility he might have Lymphoma, he is going for more tests today.  They were going to make him wait 2-3 weeks for the tests but my brother got them to move up the tests to today.  My nephew will be 16 on Friday.  I am hoping the tests come back with good news.

Since hearing about my nephew I googled Lymphoma to find out some more information and I looked at Team in Training.  I had looked at it in the past but the amount of fundraising you need to do kind of makes me nervous.  Now that this disease might hit close to home I am looking more into possibily joining Team in Training for a race.

I will keep you all posted on my nephew and if anything comes of Team in Training.

On to the weekly weigh in...

Starting Weight: 192.8
Last Week: 173
This Week: 171

2 pound loss!

My weight loss seems to be leveling off since the big loss I had the first week I was doing the paleo diet which I was expecting.

How was your week?  Any experience or thoughts on Team in Training?

No comments:

Post a Comment