Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekly Workouts - Mar 11 - 17

I got in a couple of runs (3 mile and 2 mile) and an elliptical workout (30 min) in this past week.  I was planning to do a 5.5 mile run yesterday and was looking forward to running outside but it never happened.  Most of the day I was either waiting on people to show up or left alone with my daughter with no one to watch her so I couldn't go for a run.  This made me pretty frustrated so by the time I had a chance to get out for a run I couldn't get motivated enough.  Arghhh I know excuses, excuses.  I feel pretty crappy that I missed this run.

My schedule for this week is....

Monday - 5.5 mile run (to make up for yesterday)
Tuesday - 3 mile run
Wednesday - Walk after hubby gets home from working late
Thursday - Rest Day
Friday - 2 mile run
Saturday - Rest Dayk =)

Sunday - St Patrick's Day Trail Run 10 K

Hoping the weather will be nice for the race on Sunday.  According to the Weather Network website, that I have been stalking, it keeps on fluctuating between 4C and -1C.  Really hoping it leans towards the plus temperatures. =)

I registered for my next race this weekend.  It will be the Edmonton Police Foundation Race and I will be running the 10 K on April 28th.  I am hoping I will see some improvement in my times with each race. =)

How was your workouts this week?  What do you have planned for this coming week?  Are you running on St. Patrick's Day?  Sign up for any races recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment