Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

Weekly weigh in...

Starting Weight (Nov 16, 2012): 192.8
Last Week: 170.6
This Week: 168.8

1.8 pound loss!

Back into the 160s baby!  I haven't been in the 160s since before my daughter was born over 5 years ago.  I am so excited!

I am still doing the Paleo Diet and since I started 4 weeks ago I have lost 10.2 pounds (when I started the Paleo Diet my weight was 179) which I think is pretty cool.  More importantly I have been feeling pretty good, my skin seems clearer, and I have absolutely no cravings for sugary/carby things.  I still have 2 and a half weeks to go for the Paleo Diet and thinking about possibly continuing once Lent is over.

The weather isn't looking great for my race this weekend.  The Weather Network website and predicting -6C as a high for Sunday.  Was really hoping to be able to run this race in plus temperatures this time.  I also heard that the route for this race was pretty slippery last year.  Should be interesting.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment