Thursday, January 10, 2013

Weekly Weigh In and Running Schedule

I did my weekly weigh in yesterday but didn't get a chance to make a post.  I weigh myself pretty much every morning but I don't really count them, my "official" weigh in day is Wednesday.

Last Week: 181.2
This Week: 181.8

0.6 pound gain!

I was not expecting a gain.  I had weighed myself the night before and it showed I was about the same weight as I was at my last Wednesday weigh in.  I almost always weigh more before I go to bed than when I wake up.  Some how I gained some weight over night.  I weighed myself this morning (Thursday) and it showing that I am at a loss now.   I will stay on track, eat healthy and keep up my running plan.

I check the Running Room website almost everyday to see what upcoming races there are.  I know I saw the 3rd Annual Spring Thaw Run on the list a month or two ago and now it is not there.  Was hoping to run the race again as it was my first race last year. 

The other day I noticed that the Loops for the Troops race is scheduled again this year for June.  I did the 10k race with my Dad last year and even though it was pretty hard for me (I didn't train for it), it was a great experience to run a race with my Dad.  I plan to run this race again this year.

A bunch of the people that I follow on twitter are in WDW or on their way there to run in the WDW Marathon weekend.  They so make me wish I signed up for a runDisney race this year, it just wasn't in the budget.  Hopefully next year I can sign up for a runDisney race.  I would love to do the new Dumbo Double Dare Challenge in 2014.  The Dumbo Double Dare Challenge to run the 10k and half marathon in the same Disneyland Half Marathon weekend.  Running through Disney would be a great experience, the sights, the excitement, the characters.  3 medals, 3 shirts, and sooo many happy memories.

I got all of my runs in this past week, 14 miles total.  Woohoo!  My running plan for this coming week is:

Wednesday - Rest Day
Thursday - 4 miles
Friday - Rest Day
Saturday - 2 miles
Sunday - 4 miles
Monday - Rest Day
Tuesday - 4 miles

How did you do this week?  Are you running in the WDW Marathon weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment