Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekly Workouts - Jan 14-20

I got in all my planned runs in this week except for my 2 miles on Saturday.

Last Week's Workouts:

Monday - 4 miles in 55:45 (13:56 pace) - I had this run originally scheduled for Tuesday but it was looking like it was going to be a crazy day so I changed it to Monday.
Tuesday - Rest Day
Wednesday - Rest Day
Thursday - 4 miles in 53.47 (13:26 pace) - This run felt great after 2 days of rest.
Friday - Rest Day
Saturday - 2 miles Rest Day - Originally planned to do 2 miles but it just didn't happen. =(
Sunday - 5 miles in 68:10 approx. (13:38 pace) - I found out that the treadmills at the Y force you into cooldown once it hits 60 mins.  After fighting with it for a minute or so I ended up stopping it, making not of the time I had already run, and starting it again.  Unfortunately I forgot to look at the distance and ended up guesstimating how much further I had to go.

Total miles ran: 13 miles

This coming week I have 5 runs planned and it is going to be a challenge to get them all in with my husband's hockey coach meeting, hockey practices, and a scheduled late night for work.  I think I have it figured out but we will have to see how it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment