Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 6 on WW

Monday - 4km in 34 min (8:30/km)
Tuesday - 55 min of Biggest Loser Workout Video

So I don't know what it is about being on WeightWatchers that helps me but I seem to be doing better with it than just counting calories.  Maybe I just like the structure of the program.  I haven't had my first official weigh in on the program yet but I sneak peeks at the scale each morning and it seems to be going in the right direction.  We'll see what it says on my actual weigh in day on Friday.  Was a bit worried about the scale because we ended up ordering out Chinese food on Sunday and than had leftover Chinese food on Monday.  Not a great idea for losing weight but it doesn't seem to be hurting the scale.

On the exercise front I did a 4km run on Monday after supper and it felt great.  For the first time in a while I felt like maybe I can actually do this running thing and not to do bad in my first race on the 29th.  Last night my training schedule called for strength and stretching so I decided to do my Biggest Loser workout video, there are stretches and toning exercises in it.  I had to drag myself off the couch to do it, for some reason I have been a bit tired the last few days.

Today my training plan calls for some cross training so I had planned to either go for a walk or take a ride on the bike but I wasn't feeling great after work.  I ended up eating supper and falling asleep on the couch for a couple of hours.

On the way home from work I stopped at the store and was finally able to find Larabars.  I have been looking for them for a couple of weeks since reading a couple of bloggers rave about them.  I also picked up a Luna bar to try them out as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment