Thursday, December 27, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday a Day Late

I did weigh myself yesterday but I didn't get a chance to actually write a post about it until now.

Last Week: 183.8
This Week: 183.4

0.4 pound loss!

I wasn't expecting any sort of loss this week with all the junk I ate over Christmas so I was happy to see even a little bit of a loss.  I also didn't get in the runs I wanted to, actually only managed to get one workout all week.  To be honest I could have did all 3 runs this week but when I got the chance I decided to just hang out with the kids and family instead.

My eating and workout schedule should get back on track this week.

My workout plan for this week is as follows:

Wednesday - 3 miles (did this on the treadmill yesterday)
Thursday - 30 min cross training
Friday - 2 miles
Saturday - 50 min cross training
Sunday - 4 miles
Monday - Stretch & Strength
Tuesday - 28th Annual Brita Resolution Run (5k)

I am thinking about signing up for Run with Jess's Run Your A$$ Off Weight Loss Challenge on dietbet.com.  I think it will be a great to keep me motivated to eat healthier and to stick with my workout schedule.  If I win some extra money in the process that couldn't hurt either. =)

How was your holiday week?  Do you have a resolution run planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment