Saturday, December 29, 2012

Run Your A$$ Off Weight Loss Challenge


Run with Jess is hosting a series of  Dietbet challenges, the first one starting on December 31st..  I decided to give it a go and signed up today.

The dates of her challenges are:
Round One: Dec 31 - Jan 28
Round Two: Jan 28 - Feb 25
Round Three: Feb 25 - Mar 25

How it works:
- You have 4 weeks to lose 4% of your starting weight
- Everyone puts $10 into the pot and after the 4 weeks who ever hits their 4% goal splits the pot.  As of a few moments ago that pot was up to $3660
- You will need a digital scale and a digital camera/Smartphone to submit your weigh in pictures.

I am hoping participating in this challenge will keep me on track with my healthy eating and exercise.

Starting Weight: 184.6
Goal Weight: 177.2 (-7.4)

For this challenge I will need to lose 7.4 pounds which I think is very doable in 4 weeks as long as I stay eating healthy and keep up with my running.

Have you ever joined a Dietbet type challenge?  Are you motivated by competition to lose weight?

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping participating in SlimLife HCG drops this challenge will keep me on track with my healthy eating and exercise.

    ReplyDelete